gcr3 blue has been designed to deliver productivity
– to power up your blue collar workforce.
This product makes a significant shift away from the traditional approach.
Because great talent is about so much more than just know how [experience]! – particularly in the blue collar space!
The ‘ability’ and ‘energy’ you’re looking for, the stuff that really makes a difference on the floor – doesn’t show clearly in a Resume!
Great recruitment at this level is about doing away with the Resume. It’s about focusing on raw ability [skillsets + intelligences] + raw energies [behaviours + attitudes].
If you wanted to increase the ability and improve the behaviour of your workforce, gcr3 blue is your product.
gcr3 blue is geared to power up your productivity across the following blue collar teams:
- Logistics [Driver’s etc]
- Some Administration positions [Data Entry, Reception, Clerical]
What are the specific ‘abilities’ and ‘energies’ we’re measuring?
ability [intelligences + skillsets]
- we set this as the core function of the position
- reasonably fit and fast
- good with their hands [manual dexterity]
- attention to detail
- communication [verbal + written]
- maths [arithmetic skills]
we’ll talk with you about which of the following assessments will be most appropriate
- mechanical reasoning [when mechanical aptitude is required]
- spatial reasoning [when spatial visualisation is required]
energy [behaviours + attitudes]
What are the behaviours and attitudes that drive productivity in your workforce?
At gcr3 we have a 15 minute tool that helps you get clear on exactly that!
Define the behaviours and attitudes that are must have for success in your team and then we’ll test and measure that your new recruits stack up.
Which of these 17 traits will you be targeting?
Energy and Drive
- Rule Following
- Attention to Detail
Working with Others
- Concern for Others
Problem Solving Style
- Analytical Thinking
Dealing with Pressure and Stress
- Stress Tolerance
- Self Control
A gcr3 fee is an inclusive price – no hidden surprises here! We believe in keeping things clean and explaining the costs up front.
great value [inclusions]
- selection criteria workshop and development
- wpi trait survey tool – so you can identify the energies [behaviours + attitudes] that will drive maximum effectiveness, specific to your position up front
- attraction strategy design – we’ll develop a targeted advertising campaign that reaches out and connects with the people we’re targeting.
- standout ad on Seek [x 1]
- campaign schedule – up front commitment on timeframes. We coordinate the scheduling of all key activities into your calendar, minimising the risk of losing the best talent because we’re moving quickly
- application ranking [analytics] – objectively scoring applicants to your selection criteria – full vision into your candidate pool
- structured interviews – specifically designed to measure to your selection criteria – we write the interview structure them come out on site and run the first round interviews with your Hiring Manager – great collaboration, great training exercise
- top 5 applicants ability tested [manual dexterity test, attention to detail test, calculations test, spatial reasoning and/or mechanical reasoning test]
- top 2 applicants energy tested [full personality profiling, with comprehensive report provided – 17 traits measured]
- employment offer and start coordination
- notification of unsuccessful candidates
- 6 month guarantee
sharing knowledge | being helpful
- internal ad pack [for distribution to your team]
- cobranding on all external advertising welcome – we want to help build your employment brand too!
- great visibility – regular touch points throughout the process, where you choose who moves through to the stage
free training resource | 3 part video series “Great Recruitment starts with Great Selection Criteria’s”
What if I’ve got more than 1 starter per campaign?
- No problem – if a 2nd placement is made the rate reduces heavily, it reduces again for a 3rd and if you take a 4th well that’s FREE!