gcr3 expert has been designed to deliver you technical expertise
– to power up your functional teams by delivering talent at expert level within their specialised field.
This product incorporates a highly structured know how piece to ensure you’re recruiting talent with the depth of experience you need but also introduces the 2nd and 3rd dimensions of great talent
- ability [intelligences + skillets]
- energy [behaviours + attitudes]
The greatest challenge associated with recruiting an expert is attracting a big enough candidate pool. Yes, you want your candidate to have the Position Experience and Industry Experience you’re targeting but you want them to have ‘ability’ and the right ‘energy’ too.
You want them to be good communications, great problem solvers and to have positive behaviours – because these are the things that deliver competitive edge and determine impact and effectiveness.
To increase your chances of securing expert talent that is highly capable and highly effective, gcr3 expert has been designed with an extensive Attraction Strategy Design component – with comprehensive strategies targeting both the active and passive markets – to extend the campaign’s reach and increase the size of your candidate pool. When you’re targeting an expert, you need more than one or two online ads – recruitment at this level requires strategy and focus!
gcr3 expert is geared to power up the technical expertise and depth of experience in the following functional teams:
- Customer Service
- Admin Support
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing Operations
What are the specific ‘abilities’ and ‘energies’ we’re measuring?
ability [intelligences + skillsets]
Intelligences [cognitive ability] here we take a measurement of a candidate’s thinking processes by facilitating 3 of the following assessments:
- verbal reasoning
- numerical reasoning
- abstract reasoning
- mechanical reasoning
- spatial reasoning
- communication [written + verbal]
- technology application
- organisation + planning
we set this as the core function of the role.
energy [behaviours + attitudes]
We have the capability to take a measurement [out of 10] for each of the traits listed below – these are the 17 traits that have been researched and found to drive effectiveness in the workplace.
Energy and Drive
- Rule Following
- Attention to Detail
Working with Others
- Concern for Others
Problem Solving Style
- Analytical Thinking
Dealing with Pressure and Stress
- Stress Tolerance
- Self Control
A gcr3 fee is an inclusive price – no hidden surprises here! We believe in keeping things clean and explaining the costs up front.
great value [inclusions]
- selection criteria development – workshop + development
- wpi trait survey tool – so you can identify the energies [behaviours + attitudes] that will drive maximum effectiveness, specific to your position up front
- attraction strategy design – a targeted advertising campaign that reaches out and connects with the right candidates – in both the passive and active candidate market – search details also articulated up front, giving you insight and confidence in the depth of our reach
- advertising costs included – gcr3 expert campaigns include a $1,000 advertising budget
- campaign schedule – up front commitment on timeframes. We coordinate the scheduling of all key activities into your calendar, minimising the risk of losing the best talent because we’re moving quickly
- application ranking [analytics] – objectively scoring applicants to your selection criteria – full vision into your candidate pool
- top 5 applicants complete cognitive ability assessments – we’ll help you chose the most appropriate suite of 3 cognitive ability assessments for your specific role – these costs all included!
- top 3 applicants interviewed on site with you – we structure the interview and scorecard [to the selection criteria] and then come out and conduct these interviews alongside your interview team – interview support early on is crucial to keeping the focus on the goals we set up front – this interview is focused upon ‘know how’ and ‘ability’ fit. For Hiring Managers with limited recruitment experience this is a great opportunity to learn and upskill
- top 2 applicants energy tested – your Top 2 candidates complete a WPI Select Report – profiling their personality at work – 17 traits that influence a candidate’s effectiveness at work measured, scored and explained
- final interviews – coordinated by us, and conducted by your interview team. Sample interview and scorecard provided. The focus of this final interview is the ‘energy’ fit
- structured interviews – specifically designed to measure to your selection criteria
- reference checking – of your preferred candidate as the final step of the process – these tailored to the selection criteria and provided to you in full
- employment offer and start coordination
- notification of unsuccessful candidates
- 6 month guarantee
sharing knowledge | being helpful
- internal ad pack [for distribution and communication to your team]
- cobranding on all external advertising welcome – let’s work together to build your employment brand
- great visibility – regular touch points throughout the process – giving you the power to choose who moves through to the next stage
free training resource | 3 part video series “Great Recruitment starts with Great Selection Criteria’s”