gcr3 lead has been designed to deliver leadership
– to recruit leaders with the depth of know how, ability and energy it takes to effectively lead a team to success.
This product makes a significant shift away from the traditional approach.
Because great talent is about so much more than just know how [experience]!
Yes, the right know how [experience] is critical at leadership level – yet by no means is it the singular defining predictor of a candidate’s future success as a key leader within your organisation.
gcr3 lead extends well beyond the know how piece to extensively explore the 2nd and 3rd dimensions of great talent
- ability [intelligences + skillsets]
- energy [integrity + values]
This product is designed and facilitated in partnership with Leadership Profiling and Coaching experts, Integrity and Values and is geared to deliver experienced leaders with high level ability [intelligences + skillsets] and leadership energy [integrity + values].
The energy dimension of the gcr3 lead product is specifically designed to deliver leaders with high integrity and strong values – leaders that are truthful, responsible, accountable, loyal, self aware and have great vision!
The product includes full Selection Criteria development, Attraction Strategy Design and a comprehensive Recruitment Process – complete with full Psychometric Testing and synchronised touch points throughout.
Plus, to ensure your new leader gets off to a powerful start an optional support offering is also available. Give your leader the support they deserve in their first 6 months – with a targeted Leadership Coaching Program geared to maximise their effectiveness and assist them in realising their full leadership potential and fast track the delivery of your strategic plan.[accordion] [pane title=”What type of roles can I use gcr3 lead for?”]
gcr3 lead is designed to deliver leadership and is geared specifically for senior leadership positions:
- General Management
- Divisional Leaders
What are the specific ‘abilities’ and ‘leadership energies’ we’re measuring?
ability [intelligences + skillsets]
Intelligences [cognitive ability] here we take a measurement of a candidate’s thinking processes by facilitating 3 of the following assessments:
- verbal reasoning
- numerical reasoning
- abstract reasoning
- mechanical reasoning
- spatial reasoning
- CEO, CFO, COO, GM or Divisional Manager Technical Toolkit – this piece will be written specifically to align with the key deliverables of your organisation’s strategic plan.
- communication [written + verbal]
- technology application
- organisation + planning
leadership energy [integrity + values]
To objectively measure the energy of your new leader the gcr3 lead product uses the Integrity and Values Leadership Profiling Tool. This psychometric tool has been designed to measure the leadership and integrity of a potential leader and reports on the 20 leadership traits listed below.
The traits highlighted in orange will be placed in focus throughout the campaign.[hcolumns]
Ability to Talk
Ability to Listen
Attention to Detail
[/pane] [pane title=”What do I get for my money – show me the value”]
A gcr3 fee is an inclusive price – no hidden surprises here! We believe in keeping things clean and explaining the costs up front.
great value [inclusions]
- selection criteria development – workshop + development
- attraction strategy design – we’ll develop a targeted advertising campaign that reaches out and connects with the peopler we’re targeting – in both the passive and active candidate market – search details also articulated up front, giving you insight and confidence in the depth of our reach
- advertising costs included
- campaign schedule – ensuring commitment to a timeframe. Scheduling of all key activities into your calendar, minimising the risk of losing the best talent because we’re moving quickly
- application ranking [analytics] – objectively scoring applicants to your selection criteria – full vision into your candidate pool
- top 8 applicants complete cognitive ability assessments – we’ll help you chose the most appropriate suite of 3 cognitive ability assessments for your specific role – these costs all included!
- top 5 applicants interview on site with you – we structure the interview and scorecard [to the selection criteria] and then come out and conduct these interviews alongside your interview team – interview support early on is crucial to keeping the focus on the goals we set up front – this interview is focused upon ‘know how’ and ‘ability’ fit
- top 3 applicants energy tested – each of your Top 3 candidates complete an Integrity & Values Leadership Profile. Integrity & Values provide a debrief on each report and sample interview questions to take forward into your final interview
- final interviews – coordinated by us, and conducted by your interview team. Sample interview and scorecard provided. The focus of this final interview is the ‘energy’ fit
- reference checking – of your preferred candidate as the final step of the process – these tailored to the selection criteria and provided to you in full
- employment offer and start coordination
- notification of unsuccessful candidates
- 6 month guarantee
sharing knowledge | being helpful
- internal ad pack [for distribution and communication to your team]
- cobranding on all external advertising welcome – we want to help build your employment brand
- great visibility – regular touch points throughout the process, where you choose who moves through to the stage
free training resource | 3 part video series “Great Recruitment starts with Great Selection Criteria’s”
[/pane] [pane title=”I’ve got a few questions, how do I get in touch?”] [btn text=”Contact us” tcolor=#FFF bcolor=008FC3 thovercolor=#FFF link=”https://gcr3.com.au/contact/” target=”_self”] [/pane] [pane title=”How do I fast track things – I need to start recruiting now?”]